How to introduce yourself in english | Self Introduction | Myself

In the topic, you will know about How to introduce yourself in English.



Hello Everybody, do you want to know a proper manner to tell about yourself? 
You all are familiar with yourself even though you have faced problems in telling about yourself like you get a problem in what to tell and what not to tell.
So here I am going to give you a very simple method to represent yourself in a confident and more informative way.

Always keep these points in your mind these points will help you in How to introduce yourself in English.
Points to Remember to make an introduction informative and complete:-
  1. Wish
  2. Show Gratitude 
  3. About you
  4. Your Education Qualification
  5. Your Technical Qualification
  6. About your Key Skills
  7. Your Hobby
  8. About your Short Term Goal
  9. About Long Term Goal
  10. About your family
  11. Show Gratitude
Here I am going to Explain the above Points to make your introduction more attractive and informative.

Wish:- Say Good Morning, Good Afternoon as per time.
Show Gratitude:- Any One that you like most
  • It's my pleasure to introduce myself
  • I Would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself.
About You:-   Tell Simple things like your name and your Residence.
  • My name is ....................from ............ or 
           I am .......................from...............
  • Currently living in ...................
  • Current Residence is ...................
About Your Education Qualification:- 
Details of 10th, 12th and Graduation 
I have completed my M.A from Delhi University.
I have completed my B.A from Delhi University.
I have completed my +2 from CBSE Board.
I have done my schooling from CBSE BOARD.
Currently, If you are doing something.
I am pursuing B.A IInd Year.


About Your Technical Qualification:- 
Like your computer Skills
I have done 6 Month Diploma of Computer Application from Bhimrao Computer Institute.

About Your Key Skills:- 
I am a good listener as well as a good learner. I can work hard to achieve my targets on time. I am self-confident and positive.
(You can add your's too)

Your Hobby:- Any One that you like most
  • My Hobby is ...........................
  • I am fond of ................................
  • I am passionate about ...................................(if you love something so deeply otherwise don't use)
About Your Short/Long Term Goals:-
My Short Term Goal is ................................
My Long Term Goal is ..................................

About Your Family:- Tell here Family Details like about Father, Mother and about your siblings.
I have a beautiful family of five members. My Father works in a ........................ My Mother is a ............................ I have .......Brother ......Sister. Both are Working/Studying.
Show Gratitude:- 
This is all about myself and again thank you again for giving me an opportunity to introduce myself to you.

Sample Introduction:- Fill it or Choose better for yourself from above
I am Rakesh from Chennai. Currently living in Delhi. 
About my education qualification,
I have completed my M.A from Delhi University. I have completed my B.A from Delhi University.
I have completed my +2 from CBSE Board.
I have done my schooling from CBSE BOARD.  
I have done 6 Month Diploma of Computer Application from Bhimrao Computer Institute.
About Some of my key skills, I would like to tell like I am a good listener as well as a good learner. I can work hard to achieve my targets on time. I am self-confident and positive.(Mention it if mandatory).
About my hobby,
I am fond of ........................ (Be familiar with your hobby)
About Goals (Tell if you are pursuing your education)
I have a beautiful family of five members. My Father works in a ........................ My Mother is a ............................ I have .......Brother ......Sister. Both are Working/Studying.
This is all about myself and again thank you again for giving me an opportunity to introduce myself 


I hope now you are familiar with How to introduce yourself in English. I tried to keep this informative as well as short and free of errors, but if did some mistakes, then let me know.







Post a Comment

0 Comments